KSU Faculty & Employee Profiles
KSU Fact Book contains a variety of faculty profiles of interest. Department chairs should find the Teaching Schedule and Teaching History reports helpful for schedule planning purposes. However, they have only limited use for determining teaching loads since a variety of factors associated with teaching load credit are not captured in Banner or those reports.
College and University Professional Association (CUPA) for Human Resources
CUPA-HR is the national authority on compensation surveys for higher education HR professionals. The Association publishes four annual salary surveys, plus benefits and benchmarking surveys.
Access to National Benchmarking
Please contact EIM & IR for passwords and assistance with National Benchmarking Surveys.
American Association of University Professors (AAUP)
The AAUP research program tracks trends in higher education and produces reports on topics including faculty compensation, gender equity, and contingent faculty.
Academe's Annual Faculty Survey
Full-Time Faculty Profiles
Department Teaching Schedule
Faculty Salary Comparisons
- 2009–10 CUPA Faculty Salary Comparisons for KSU by College
- 2007–08 CUPA Faculty Salary Comparisons for KSU by College
- CUPA 2006–2007 Faculty Salary Comparisons for KSU by Program Categories
- KSU's Standing in The 2004 National Reports on University Faculty Salaries
- KSU's Standing in The 2003 National Reports on University Faculty Salaries