KSU Degree Profiles
Degree completion is another variable of special interest on and off the KSU campus. For example the Complete College America and Complete College Georgia plans call for increasing the number of Certificates, Associate and Bachelor degrees significantly by 2020. Through the IPEDS system, the Federal government collects information on degrees awarded annually from all institutions of higher education and has promoted a national interest in the four-year, five-year, and six-year rates of degree completion for first-time, full-time freshmen who matriculate in the fall at each four-year institution of higher education.
However, the federally defined graduation rates only capture part of the story on KSU graduates. Consequently, we produce a variety of reports annually regarding degree completions. One such SAS® powered report is the Completions Report for FYs 2004-2013 which can be found under the USG Degree Completer Rankings section below.
Integrated Postsecondary Education (IPEDS)
The IPEDS Data Center is designed to enable a user to compare a postsecondary institution of the user's choice to a group of peer institutions which are also selected by the user. It provides a variety of analytical features for peer analysis. This includes the ability to create new calculated variables, to sort and rank schools based on the data items selected, and to view standard report templates.
Degree Completion Highlights
- Rank Order of Research, Regional, and State University Institutions for FYs 2008-2013
- Rank Order of Research, Regional, and State University Institutions for FYs 2007-2012
- Rank Order of Research, Regional, and State University Institutions for FYs 2006-2011
- Rank Order of KSU's Degree Completions FYs 2008-2013
- Rank Order of KSU's Degree Completions FYs 2007-2012
- Rank Order of KSU's Degree Completions FYs 2006-2011
- Rank Order of KSU's Degree Completions FYs 2002-2007
Degree Completer Characteristics